Teleclass #2 Smart Funding—Why Entrepreneurs Don’t Need Wall St. Fri Dec 2nd 3PM EST
Hope you’re about to have an UnReasonable Thanksgiving!
In case you were not able to make our call earlier this month, we’re doing it again. We had almost 300 signups, so we figured it was important for some entrepreneurs.
Next Friday, December 2nd, at 12noon PST, 3PM EST, we’re holding a teleseminar Smart Funding– Entrepreneurs Don’t Need Wall Street!
Marissa Feinberg* from Green Spaces will interview me on:
- Why Wall Street and banks are not equipped to fund small businesses
- What are the five crucial components that do into a smart capital raise
- How entrepreneurs can take matters into their own hands for getting funded
- What are the key stumbling blocks to raising capital and how to avoid them
- What goes into an action plan for raising smart capital
- Tips to keep focused and held accountable to raising capital while running your business
Interested in learning more and signing onto the call: Smart Funding Teleclass: Why Entrepreneurs Don’t Need Wall Street!
Hope you can make it. And until then, always be UnReasonable!
PS: Know others who may want to join us to learn about smart capital, feel free to:
Tweet This Announcement
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
*– Marissa Feinberg– if you are not familiar with her, is a major player here in NYC for green small business owners.