It has been a long time since we’ve done a teleseminar. But this topic so hot for entrepreneurs these days we decided last-minute to set it up:
Smart Funding– Entrepreneurs Don’t Need Wall Street!
I know a bit about this topic, having owned 7 companies over the past 30 years, raised millions and over the past few years been helping others do the same.
On this call, Robert Middleton* will interview me on:
- Why Wall Street and banks are not equipped to fund small businesses
- What are the five crucial components that go into a smart capital raise
- How entrepreneurs can take matters into their own hands for getting funded
- What are the key stumbling blocks to raising capital and how to avoid them
- What goes into an action plan for raising smart capital
- Tips to keep focused and held accountable to raising capital while running your business
Smart Funding– Entrepreneurs Don’t Need Wall Street! Teleseminar: Thursday, November 3rd, at 12noon PST, 3PM EST.
Looking forward to being on the call next week with you.
Until then always Be UnReasonable!
BEST Coaches, Inc.
*– Robert Middleton from Action Plan is one of the top small business trainers in the US.